Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yoga would be easier if I were Skinny!


The practice of Yoga is so beneficial to me.  I can tell that after merely two months of doing it.  If only I could lose weight too, I can only imagine how much easier some of the poses would be. 

Example: 

Downward facing dog and plank poses put much of your weight on your arms and shoulders.  Boy, this is tough when you are overweight!  If I weighed fifty pounds less, my arms would be saying "this is a piece of cake." 

Another example:

many poses that require reaching or twisting seem to end up with my boobs in the way!  if they would shrink just a little, I think that could be much easier as well.

Regardless, I'm doing yoga and loving it.

Here's a post I wrote on my other site about Yoga today. 
http://www.bubblews.com/news/9274499-a-yoga-journey-after-a-break

Photo Credit:  my own

No comments:

Post a Comment