Monday, November 24, 2014

Give Me Strength, Flexibility, and a Little Zen

Another day at home without a vehicle. 

This is getting quite old to say the least. 

I love being home.  I love the days we have no activities, but I need to go places!  I need to go grocery shopping, to the bank, to the gym!

I NEED YOGA!

Here shortly, I plan to do some poses here at home.  As I have written before, it is never the same.  I often feel bored and distracted at home.  The time passes quite slowly. 

I shall do it!  I shall!

I'll do some salutations (rex style), some chair, tree, and warrior poses.  There's a pose that I do not know the name of that I shall do.  I shall stretch, stretch, and stretch some more. 

And my achy, tight, sore, inflexible body will thank me for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment