Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blogger Tag: I'm It

Well, already I do not know if I can actually tag anyone.  So my plan is to share this with my blogging momma friend mommykerrie maybe via email.  Here's her blog by the way:  http://www.thekerrieshow.com/

Here are the 25 questions for blogger tag. 

1.  Where were your born?  Well, I'm going to plead the fifth on this one because sometimes that's a security question on things.  So I'll just say that I was born on the planet earth.  K?

2.  Were you named after someone?  Nope.  no awesome story to go along with my name darn it.

3.  if you have question, how many do you have?   I'm the mother to five beautiful children.  My oldest child died two years ago though.  So I have to struggle through life without his precious self in my day.

4.  how many pets do you have?  We currently are on the low end of pets with only two cats and a dog.  The dog is huge though and is the equivalent of a grown man or four dogs.  Anyone want a new dog?

5.  what was your worst injury?   well, this may be speaking physical, but the worst injury I have ever sustained is losing my son.  my heart is broken and will never mend.

6.  Do you have a special talent?  eh, not sure.  I am a pretty good cook.  I decorate my children's birthday cakes and they look fun.  And I sometimes take some awesome photographs. 

7.  What's your favorite thing to bake?  well, this is tough.  I love a delicious baked pasta dish like lasagna or cannelloni.  I also love freshly baked bread.  Then of course, there are cookies.

8.  What's your favorite fast food?    I'll have to say Schlotzsky's.  I love those sandwiches.

9.  Would you bungee jump?  Um, nope.  I don't know if I would have back in my youthful days or not, but definitely not now. 

10.  what is the first thing you notice about people?  I guess just how friendly they are.

11.  When was the last time you cried?  Yesterday.  I tend to cry at least once a day since losing my son.

12.  Are you worried about anything currently?    Finances.  Just received notice that a monthly bill is going up by $300 a month.  That is about all extra we have.  I don't know how we will afford anything, ANYTHING, extra now.  and by extra I mean children's activities, homeschool books, hair cuts, clothes....

13.  What are three drinks you drink regularly?  1.  water (I LOVE water!)  2.  coffee (can't start my day without it)  and 3.  wine (not every night, but many nights)

14.  what is your favorite book?  I hate limiting this to just one, but if I must, I will say Les Miserables. 

15.  would you like to be a pirate?  only if it were in a movie

16.  favorite smells?   fresh basil and coffee

17. why do you blog?  I like to write.  I like to talk.  and I hope to eventually write a book.  this is good practice. 

18.  Do you have a song you want played at your funeral?  I used to say Dancing Queen by Abba.  I'm not sure anymore. 

19.  what is your least favorite thing about yourself?  my weight and my lack of willpower and my tendency to be lazy

20.  favorite hobby?  writing, photography, and knitting

21.  what qualities do you look for in a friend?  trustworthy, kind, fun

22.  name something you have done that you never thought you would do:  be a stay at home mom.  I was a career gal and loved it.  I had no plans to stay at home.  funny how things change.

23.  favorite things to do?  write, watch movies, read, drink coffee, yoga

24.  pet peeves?  women who gossip, dishonesty, drama

25.  what is the last thing that made you laugh?  i'm sure it was my children today sometime, but my mind is blank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment