Wednesday, December 10, 2014

When Irish Cream is Actually Wine...

As the cold December evening put me in the mood for a warm and comforting adult beverage, I decided to check the internet to see if there were any new ideas that involved Irish Cream and/or coffee. 

About a week ago, I was at my local Trader Joe's searching for Bailey's Irish Cream.  I inquired with the friendly employee who informed me that they did not, in fact, sell Bailey's.  He directed me to a small section with two other Irish creams.  I grabbed a cheap one that I hadn't hear of called O' Mara's Irish Country Cream. 

I was surprised when reading a blog comparing Bailey's and O' Mara's that O' Mara's is actually a dessert wine!!  Sure enough, when I pulled out the bottle, there it was in black and white. 

The good news is that it tastes great in my coffee whether it is wine or not!



No comments:

Post a Comment