Thursday, December 11, 2014

Can You Do a Headstand?

I've been doing yoga for around 3.5 months now.  Previously I have written about the progress I have made since my beginning.  

Today we did headstands. 

In the beginning, I wouldn't even attempt a headstand.

The funny thing is that I was quite athletic in my youth doing things like cartwheels, front flips, back bends, backward walkovers, and the like.  Now when I see that stuff, i wonder how I never did such things!

However, I must say that I am getting more brave.  I will now do a tripod which is a beginner version of a headstand.  And I will do a head/hand stand against the wall. 

I am getting there. 

Considering that I used to do stuff like this all the time, I'm confident that I will eventually be able to do a handstand completely unassisted. 

The question is when?

No comments:

Post a Comment