Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Favorite Yoga Instructor

Her name is Amy B. and she teaches at the YMCA.  She only teaches one yoga class at that location.
 OH HOW I WISH SHE TAUGHT MORE!  I LOVE HER!  (ok, so I don't "love her" love her, I just think she is a fabulous instructor.)  My first ever yoga class was with her and I am so glad for that. 
 Her classes always offer something different.  She works different areas each week and no matter what, I feel like I have experienced a workout. 
She also offers something in the spirituality of it, the mental benefits.  She offers words of inspiration.   Something about her almost always brings me to tears by the end of the class.  That may not sound like a good thing, but it is!  They are tears of release!
 
Today's class focused on the hips.  It felt good;  it felt tough at times;  it felt relaxing as well. 
 
Yesterday I was suffering from intense anxiety.  My start with her today was a much needed thing.
 
If only I could attend her classes every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment