Wednesday, September 12, 2012

mmmmm.... pork

Just had to post about a yummy pork I made in the crockpot over the weekend.  I bought a half pork loin at Aldi.  It was boneless.  Honestly, I don't have much experience buying pork, so I don't know, maybe it is always boneless????  Yep, I'm clueless.  I have mostly purchased those small pork tenderloins in the past.  Oh this was far, far superior!!! 
 
All I did was slow cook it in the crockpot on low for probably, oh, 8-10 hours.  I seasoned it with the following:  brown sugar, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.  It was AMAZING!!!!!  Sorry I do not have measurements... Basically, I put a little brown sugar over the entire loin.  and probably, approx 1T of each of the other seasonings (except salt & pepper). 
 
I will do this again & next time I pay attention to measurements. 
 
I served it first with pork tacos which is one of my favorite things!  And the next night, I added some bbq sauce to make sandwiches.  Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment