Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Blog

Starting a blog is something I have considered, yet hesitated to actually do. What would it be about? I love to talk about many things. Should my blog focus on one thing? I love to talk about good food. How about that? What about family, motherhood, marriage? Literature? Wine? Too many choices. So I'm not going to limit my topics. I think I will allow my mind, my thoughts, my writing to wonder. Another reason I hesitated about blogging was my insecurities letting someone actually read my thoughts, my feelings, or even worse, MY IMPERFECT WRITING!!!! But I decided to go ahead and dive into the blogosphere (isn't that what they call it?). And I'm not going to be a perfectionist here. I'm just going to write what I feel like writing. Some things may be better than others. Oh and btw, I have this dream of someday writing a book. ((Don't all bloggers?)) and to be a writer, you need to write. So here I sit writing. I'm full of ideas. I probably have ten book ideas, 3 screenplays, and an unlimited of ideas for blog posts. So ready, set, here I go!

3 comments:

  1. So, given an entire evening alone, what book would you read -and accompanied by what food, and what wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les Miserables, Fresh Mozzerella Caprese Salad to start, fresh fish prepared by an Italian. A bottle (or 2) of Terriabianca Campaccio. For dessert, espresso flavored pannacotta with a light caramel sauce topped with a dollop of grand marnier flavored whipped cream served with a rich cuppa java.
    i'm not hungry at all, but that just made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the start of something big for you, Jill ... i just know it!

    ReplyDelete